How to export new cars from Dubai to anywhere:
Are you planning to purchase car from Dubai?
Wanting to ship it to your choice of country?
Worry not! Coz we’ve got you covered!
Raseal Motors FZCO is known for its wide range of vehicles to choose from as well as its fast and reliable exporting expertise of cars worldwide!
Our company offers a one-stop-solution for car exporters and individuals who requires BULK / Fleet Units to ship anywhere in the world. We arrange everything for our customers from A-Z to make sure customer’s full satisfaction.
Why choose us?
- 25 Years of experience in importing and exporting all kinds of vehicles to/from Dubai.
- Extensive connections and expertise in the fields of finance, logistics and custom clearance.
- Fast and Cost-Effective one-stop solutions that suits the needs and requirements of our client.
- Professional and Highly Trained Experienced Staff that will assist you all the way of transaction.
- Expertise in Modifications of Vehicles and Accessories as well as conversion to ambulance and armoring vehicles.
How much it cost to export cars from Dubai?
- We will arrange everything for you from A-Z and making sure the costs as low as possible.
- The prices may vary depending on which type of vehicles you choose and what type of transport do you want and to which destination you choose.
- We give unbeatable prices for bulk/fleet sales.
** Get a quick free quote from our team by following this link: Raseal Motors FZCO – Contact Form
What do you need when exporting Vehicles from Dubai?
** Note: These documents are the usual standard requirements for shipping a vehicle to your choice of country unless stated otherwise.
- Passport Copy of the Buyer (Owner) of the Vehicle
- Purchase Invoice and Proof of Ownership of the Vehicles you want to Export.
- Vehicle Clearance Certificate from RTA.
- Export Insurance Documents of the Vehicle.
- Temporary Export Plate Number for the Vehicle.
- Consignee Details (Destination Address, At least 2 Working Contact Numbers).
- Bill of Shipping / Lading (Applies only for Sea / Air Transportation).
- Payment of Custom Duty Fees: The fees may vary depending on which country you want to export the vehicles. (For Example : If you want to Export to GCC Countries – it will be 5% of the Vehicle Value in GCC countries).
For more details and other queries please contact us today and our professional sales team will be happy to help and assist you!